Extreme Networks XR600
Branch Router 6x GE Ethernet Ports 2x USB Console Port
More pricing below, click here!
Please Note: All Prices are Inclusive of GST
The XR600 delivers cloud-managed routing for distributed organizations, extending unified, enterprise connectivity to any location.
The XR600 forms part of Extreme's branch networks solution, enabling distributed organizations to deliver a HQ-like experience for remote branches and teleworkers.
Combining powerful hardware with the extensibility of the XR600's operating system, organizations can benefit from end-to-end QoS, application-aware traffic shaping and performance optimization. With features such as real-time dynamic path selection, traffic can be passed across multiple uplinks (including LTE) in real-time, based on connection performance and availability.
Reduce operational costs and Increase Performance
Dynamic path selection distributes packets across multiple connections in real-time, based on current link metrics including RTT, jitter and link utilization. More than simply providing link redundancy, it ensures traffic is passed over the most optimal path at all times. This provides a platform for dramatic cost savings where dedicated MPLS links can be swapped in favor of more affordable broadband lines.
Contextualized Security and Performance Optimization
IT can easily assign forwarding policies by application, user group, client OS, client Mac address, client location, and schedules. This allows corporate headquarters' network usage and security policies to be consistently enforced on every device, wired or wireless, regardless of their location.
Cloud-Managed Assurance, Intelligence, and Simplicity
Managed by ExtremeCloud IQ, this device can be quickly and easily provisioned with advanced configurations, deliver granular user, device, and application reporting and be supported from any location in minutes.
- IEEE 802.3ab (1000BASE-T), 802.3u(1000BASE-TX), 802.3 (10BASE-T) compliant
- 6x 1GE ports
- 2x WAN (WAN0 and WAN1), WAN1 can be configured as LAN port
- 4x LAN (one can be configured as WAN port, 3x WAN ports total)
- 1x USB 2.0 port and 1x USB 3.0 port with backward compatibility with
USB 1.1 (1 side, 1 rear)
- Either can be used as WAN via modem (only 1 at a time)
- Optional modem protector can be installed for side USB port
- 1 Reset button to reset (on press) and load factory default settings (when pressed for more than 5 seconds)
- 1 RJ45 console port
- Skyus DS (Global)
- U620L (Verizon)
- ConnectedIO (LT1000)
- Huawei UMG366 (ATT and T-Mobile)
- Pantech UML290 (Verizon)
- Firewall throughput: Up to 600 Mbps
- VPN throughput: Up to 250 Mbps
- Multi-path optimization and link-state detection
- VPN Server Mode (Layer 3 IPsec)
- VPN Client Mode (Layer 3 IPsec) with virtual gateway tunnel terminator
- URL Filtering
- Wired authentication including 802.1X, MAC authentication and Captive
Web Portal support
- Identity-based access control plus application visibility for 1200+ apps
- Stateful firewall
- Full Trusted Computing Group (TCG) Trusted Platform Module (TPM)
- Wall mount
- Optional rack mount key for 1U rack
- Dimensions: 8.7" W x 1.14" H x 6.3" D (22 cm W x 2.9 cm H x 16 cm D)
- Weight: 1.2 lb (544.31g)
- Operating temperature: 32 °F to 104 °F (-0 to 40 °C)
- Storage temperature: -40 °F to 176 °F (-40 to 80 °C)
- Operating humidity: 10% to 90% RH (non-condensing)
- MTBF (based on Telecordia SR-332)
- TBH Hours at 25ºC
PowerAC Power adapter:
- Input: 100 - 240 VAC
- Output: 54V/1,67A, 90.18W
- 1 Kensington Security Slot
Download the Extreme Networks XR600 Data Sheet (PDF).
- All Prices are Inclusive of GST
- Pricing and product availability subject to change without notice.